Friday, July 30, 2010

Studio - (another) Makeover


Since my last post, I have done a bit of reorganizing in my studio. I have been rethinking my space and have been moving stuff around. As usual, I've visited the local thrift stores and found a couple of cabinets and shelves(modular used mainly for closet organization) and lucky me, they were the same color of some I already had. So now I have put them next to my desk. I was planning to put shelves in this area but I figured I already have some on top. I decided to use the modular cabinets because they have drawers and doors which looks neater.

Last week I tried to install the other half of my L-shaped wall shelves but I had cut them too long and a little crooked because I used a jigsaw. That's what happens when you don't have the right tools. I did get me a circular saw this week. I hope It will do a better job and I can get the shelves finally installed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment