Monday, August 16, 2010

cloth and clay dolls - progress


Well...I guess it's about time I blog something on here....I have been busy getting my craft room in organized and in shape to wonk in it with ease.

So..... now that everything has found a home, I have finally been able to start working on an online class I bought in mid June. "The Original Cloth and Clay Doll". This is a type of prim doll.

I've decided to be ambitious and make four dolls at the same time. I figure I will get lots more practice this way. We'll see...

In the first picture you can see I have sewn, cut and turned all the doll pieces. In he second picture I have stuffed all the bodies and limbs and have given them the coating of gesso. Now I will need to wait until it dries so I can continue to apply the first layer of clay....tap tap tap....

Come back again soon. I will keep posting on the progress I make with these little ladies :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm very impressed!! You've been working hard! I admire so much sewing at a time!

    ReplyDelete