Friday, July 9, 2010

Taking the (blog) plunge....why?

blog-or-not
There are several reasons why I’ve decided to start this blog. As I have traveled through the wonderful world of the internet, I have found lots of information. There are so many generous people who share their expertise and experience through their blogs. Here are some of those reasons:
- To share information and knowledge with and from others. Hopefully I will have followers soon and I can share ideas and get feedback from others. Creative criticism is always welcomed!
- One of the main reasons I have hesitated to blog is my writing skills. English is my second language and I’ve never felt that writing is my forte. This will allow me to practice and hopefully get better at it.
- Art and crafts have always been a big part of my life. I hope to journal my journey.
- I would like to possibly turn this love for creating into a business.
- I hope this will inspire me to I continue creating.

2 comments:

  1. I don't really get what blogging is all about, but I'll follow you as long as you don't jump off a bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay!! You've got a blog!!!!!!
    Looking forward to reading about your adventures. And may I say your English is MUCH better than that of many English people I know!!
    Good luck with your new endeavour x

    ReplyDelete