Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy ATCing weekend!

After loosing all my files when my storage drive pooped I had to redo a lot of the work. This put be behind on my ATC swaps so I just spend the last four days getting back on track. Here are all the ATCs I worked on....

Zetti ATC Swap at atcsforall.com

Zetti ATCs

April PAT (Pick A Theme) Swap at atcsforall.com

April PAT Swap

Romance and Vintage France Swap at atcsforall.com

Romance and Vintage France

Since I didn't have too much to do, I made an extra card! lol

G is for...

I forgot I had already made this card (before the mishap) so I did the origami ATC I posted a few days back but I will send this one for the G is for... Swap at swap-bot.com

G is for... Geisha

F is for... Swap at swap-bot.com

F is for...

USA ATC #12 Idaho at swap-bot.com

USA ATC #12 Idaho

And finally here are two cards I made for a private swap. I totally missed the deadline to sign up for the USA ATC #11 Hawaii swap. The gracious hostess generously offered to send me a copy of the card she made for this swap. For her sweetness, I offered to send her a card in exchange. Although she said it was not necessary, I want to send her something in return and since I knew I would be making all this cards I told her I would make an extra for her....well I made two...she definitely deserves them!

Zetti Pink Flamingo and Geisha
hope she enjoys them =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment